A Visit to Dentisy Polyclinic

1:37 PTG

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

This Friday, my roomate and I walked umm.. Nope. We actually have a ride on IIUM stuttle bus to KOD-Kuliyyah of Dentistry. It took about 30 minutes to go there by walking. Pheww..





Believe or not, this is a toilet door nearby the KOD cafe which I accidentally cross by..

You know that IIUM Dentistry ranked top 30 in South-East Asia? We should be grateful for that. Such a state of art facilities with amazing foreign lecturers. I think they should grade more..

Message from the Dean

Anyway, in any field you've been into. Do put the greatest effort into it. I'm glad to be a science student, a scientist to be, insyaAllah. :-)



Hopefully beneficial.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Terima kasih :) NO SPAM PLEASE!

♥Fb Page♥



Instagram