StudyPlan: Applied Chemistry (BCHEM)

10:08 PTG

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,


Malaysian and International Students

Credits
%
University Courses
22
16.4
Kuliyyah Courses
6
4.5
Core Courses
64
47.8
Concentration Courses
21
15.7
Industrial Training/Internship
6
6.5
Final Year Project
12
8.9
Co-curriculum
3
2.2
TOTAL
134
100

YEAR 1, SEM I
Title
CH
Concept in Physics
3
Mathematics for Chemists I
3
Organic Chemistry I
3
Inorganic Chemistry I
3
Principles and Practice Management
3
Islamic Worldview
3
Bahasa Melayu I untuk Pelajar Asing
- For foreign students
1
Bahasa Melayu Nusantara  I
- For Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei student
1
Tilawah al-Quran  I
1
Study Circle I / Fardu Ain
0.5
TOTAL
19.5/20.5

YEAR 1, SEM II
Title
CH
Physical Chemistry I
3
Mathematics for Chemists II
3
Analytical Chemistry
4
Islam, Science and Civilization
3
Computers in Science
3
Bahasa Melayu II untuk Pelajar Asing
- For foreign students
1
Bahasa Melayu Nusantara  II
- For Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei student
1
Tilawah al-Quran II
1
Quranic Language I
For International and Direct Intake Students
0
Study Circle 2
0.5
TOTAL
17.5/18.5



YEAR 2, SEM III
Title
CH
Inorganic Chemistry II
3
Physical Chemistry II
3
Organic Chemistry II
3
Polymer Chemistry
3
Ethics and Fiqh for Everyday Life
3
Bahasa Melayu Kerjaya (Sains dan Teknologi) /
Penulisan Kreatif/ French Language I (Part I) / Elementary Mandarin I / Japanese Language I
- For Malaysian Students
2
Quranic Language II
- For International and Direct Intake Students
0
Leadership and Management
0.5
TOTAL
17.5/15.5

YEAR 3, SEM V
Title
CH
Principles of Biochemistry
3
Organic Synthesis
4
Industrial Catalysis
3
Good Laboratory Practice
2
Philosophy of Science
1
*Skill I
0.5
TOTAL
13.5


YEAR 3, SEM VI
Title
CH
Concentration Courses (Package I)
12
Project Seminar
4
English for Occupational Purposes (EOP)
3
*Skill I
0.5
TOTAL
19.5
Between Semester VI
Industrial Training / Internship





YEAR 4, SEM VII
Title
CH
Concentration Courses (Package II)
9
Research Methodology
2
Final Year Project I
4
TOTAL
15
YEAR 4, SEM VIII
Final Year Project II
4
TOTAL
4

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Concentration Courses
1.  Halal Haram Chemistry
Package I (12 CH) : Compulsory
Food Chemistry & Biochemistry
Chemistry of Fats and Oils
Emulsifiers and Surfactants
Halal and Haram in Food Ingredients and Processing
Package II (9 CH) : Choose 3 out 4
Flavours and Fragrances
Fermentation Technology
Halal Foods and Related Products
Advanced Analytical Methods for Halal Haram Products
      2. Occupational Safety and Health Management
Package I (12 CH) : Compulsory
Occupational Safety
Occupational Health
Health Risk Assessment
Waste Management
Package II (9 CH) : Choose 3 out 4
Industrial Hygiene
Industrial Toxicology
Occupational, Safety and Health Legislation and Management
Ergonomics
      3. Medicinal Chemistry

Package I (12 CH) : Compulsory
Industrial Hygiene
Industrial Toxicology
Occupational, Safety and Health Legislation and Management
Ergonomics
Package II (9 CH) : Choose 3 out 4
Medicinal Chemistry II
Drug Delivery & Application
Separation Techniques for Medicinal Chemistry
Proteomic Chemistry

Terima kasih baca, sudi-sudilah komen :) . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih :) NO SPAM PLEASE!

♥Fb Page♥



Instagram