Keratin is a composition that our hair made of. Not only our hair made of keratin, our nails either fingernails, or toenails, are made of the similar composition. What I love most about this product is:
- It comes with three products, a shampoo, a conditioner, and a hair mask.
- It has the smell of tropicana mango extract (Mangifera indica L.). Suite for people who loves mango. At ancient times, they already know that mango have lots of benefit to our skin. Yet, I rarely came across hair product with mango. Usually, bamboo, argan oil, goat milk, could be found in bulk in any Guardian yet pharma shops worldwide.
- It proves to reduce hair fall, by just using once. Yet, it could reduce itchiness as well.
- Clinically proven.
So, here’s the product!
You can see the color and smoothness of the texture. Ivory peach white in color.
- Use the shampoo twice to thrice a week. Use conditioner everyday to keep your hair shine and moist. Pour some pure olive oil every night before sleep, as it can give a big difference in your hair.
- It still has SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), not suitable for excesive dry skin as some dermatologist still have concern in SLS. But for normal skin, you do not have to worry about it. Paraben is more dangerous as it may cause skin cancer in a long run.
- No travel pack. You need to prepare small bottles for your own.
Price: RM23.60 for conditioner. RM18.00 for shampoo. (after promotion - Guardian)
Bought from Guardian at Terminal Bas Selatan (TBS).
Terima kasih baca, sudi-sudilah komen :) .